UI Design for ADVGame
ADVGame is a CPA-platform for online games promotion. The service combines interests of advertisers and web-developers.
Update the elements of visual communication with web-developers and advertisers.
Current interface and analytics of the user experience helped to prototype the personal account. At this stage there are quite a few subtle aspects such as usability and understanding of how the platform works.
When prototyping, we emphasized the process of the importance distribution among the blocks on the personal account pages of the web-developer and advertiser.
Now our goal is to create a user-friendly design based on the prototypes, and at the same time take a closer look at the use cases.
Here is an example of a dashboard redesign:
- The website menu moved to the left sidebar. This option is widespread and convenient to use when working with platforms and services, in the long run you can add new website sections here.
- Main statistics is now displayed in the graphic form. It is comfortable to monitor the changes in the indicators and analyze your work.
- The financial block remained unchanged in the logical sense, since the analytics showed that its current position satisfies the users.
- Manager data moved to the left sidebar in the menu. This is important information that the users may need any moment to resolve questions that have to do with the service. If there is a personal manager, they should help and make sure that the user generates profit not only for themselves but also for the company.
- Main indicators block now has a function that helps to monitor growth trends (in %) of a specific indicator.
Here are a few more pages from the web-developer personal account:
In the end we have improved and updated the design of the personal account interface for web-developers and advertisers.
Let's discuss your project